- Support Healthy Serum Folate Levels in Individuals with Genetic Polymorphism
- Support the Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine
- Support Methylation
- Support Nervous System and Oral Health
- Support Normal Cellular Proliferation (including red blood cells)
- Support Reduced Risk of Neural Tube Defects
5-MTHF, the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid, is a form of folate supplementation that targets individuals with genetic enzyme defi ciencies, supporting the conversion of folic acid in foods or supplements into 5 methyltetrahydrofolate.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinsons disease or psychiatric disorders. Do not use with other supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18 years.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, artificial colors of flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.